Are you a doodler?
I am. I listen better at meetings when I've got a pencil and paper to draw on. I love all aspects of weaving, from simple to technical.
It's fun to have a technical challenge - but sometimes it's nice to chill out and weave with abandon.
That's what this course is all about, weaving to relax - as meditation. No worries about rules. Weaving spontaneously and seeing where that takes you.
Beginners are welcome!
18 Video Lessons
• I guide you through every step- beginning with your first row of weaving to hanging the finished piece on a small branch.
What you'll learn:
• How to weave simple shapes
• How to mix different fibers
• How to outline each shape by twining
• How to take the piece off your loom and tie a branch on for hanging
What you need:
• Small frame loom- I use the Annie Loom I sell in my shop.
• Yarn- I have a collection of mini skeins that feature different yarns and colorways.
• Tapestry needles, scissors
When does the class start?
• You can start as soon as you purchase the class. Go through the lessons on your own time, and work at your own pace.
• The course will be yours to keep.