Use up your fabric stash and weave a work of art!
Do you have a stash to contend with? How about that old shirt you can't get yourself to throw into the rag bag? Weaving with Fabric is a series of easy courses that show you how to turn your fabric scraps and favorite old clothes into handwoven works of art.
What you'll learn:
• Make a little loom from a book
• Prepare fabric for weaving
• Embellish with buttons and beads
• Put it inside a frame
• Sew it onto a jar - up-cycling goodness!
What you'll need:
• A little loom, I'll show you how to make one from a book
• Fabric, old clothes to up-cycle
• Yarn, any smooth, strong yarn will do - I'll give you advice and resources
• Tapestry needles, scissors
When does the class start?
• You can start as soon as you purchase the class. Go through the lessons on your own time, work at your own pace. The course will be yours to keep.